Record multiple children's weight, height, and head circumference measurements and use them to generate growth charts and percentiles from birth to age 20 for some measurements.
The CDC, WHO, IAP (Indian), Swedish, Spanish, German, TNO (Dutch), Belgian, Norwegian, Japanese, and Chinese charts are included, as well as the Fenton gestational age charts for pre-term babies and an Adult chart for tracking weight and BMI for all ages. There are also CDC and IAP recommended combination charts (WHO-CDC switching at 2 years old, WHO-IAP switching at 5 years old) and Preterm-WHO for using corrected age with the WHO curve from birth. All percentiles are calculated using the same high accuracy LMS method doctor's offices often use.
You can save images of your child's charts or percentile tables to share, put in a baby book, or take along to discuss with your child's doctor. Easily export and import data to an open CSV format. Generate a PDF report with a growth chart and percentile table. Compare multiple children's growth curves or enter a parent's data and compare child with parent. Project growth up to the end of each curve.
Want the UK90 charts, or an ad-free experience? Try Child Growth Tracker Pro!
Visit our web page for FAQ, video user guide, details about percentiles and CSV imports/exports, and more.
* Easy to use and completely free!
* Supports lb/in or kg/cm units (or a mix!)
* Record measurements for an unlimited number of children (local storage) or up to four children with Cloud Backup
* Optional Cloud Backup to sync data between devices and share with other users
* Age-vs-weight, Age-vs-Height, Age-vs-Head Circumference, Age-vs-BMI, and Weight-vs-Height Charts
* Show percentiles or Z-scores in charts and tables
* Customize the chart with different line colors
* CDC, WHO, IAP (Indian), Swedish, TNO (Dutch), Belgian, Norwegian, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German, CDC Down Syndrome, Adult, and Fenton Pre-Term Percentiles
* Combination charts (Preterm-WHO, WHO-CDC and WHO-IAP)
* Project children's growth out to the full curve
* Show percentiles using either real age (based on birth date) or corrected age (based on due date) for premature babies
* Compare multiple children on the same plot
* Charts support pinch zoom and use intelligent scaling to show the right range for each child
* Clickable points on the charts show exact percentiles, or easily generate a table of percentiles for all measurements
* Easily share or save chart images or PDF reports
* Securely stored data integrated with Android cloud backup
* Export and import measurements to CSV files
* Customize the child list with a photo of each child
* Available in English, Spanish, French, Dutch, German, and Portuguese. Want to see your language? Contact us to arrange a translation!
Track multiple children's growth with the CDC, WHO, & preterm curves (and more!)
Parenting app, BabyCare Tip, Diet chart, Baby Tracker, Vaccination, Food tracker
Is your child’s development on track? Find out with CDC’s Milestone Tracker app!
Baby Tracker for Baby's Growth, Milestones & Breastfeeding | Trusted by 5m Moms
Easy to use baby feedings, sleep and diapers log. Save info with just one tap!
Baby tracker for breastfeeding, pumping, diapers. Growth tracking. Family sync!
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.