Customize dungeon maps for tabletop RPG (pen & paper role playing games) like d&d (Dungeons and Dragons) or Pathfinder. Load your RPG fantasy worlds and play it like never!
The app's main functions are:
- To substitute paper grid maps on presencial RPG adventures
- To let players load their own maps as a grid to play on
- To let players manage their character and enemies token positions on the RPG grid map
The app's additional functions are:
- Dice auto sum system with 5 types of dice (d4,d6,d8,d12,d20) for any needed roll
- Quick share screen function to let show your friends the game state you were in
- Some default good art maps and fantasy character tokens to load
- This app is meant to substitute paper grid maps, so it was designed to work on TABLETS since they have wider surface areas. However, the app also works on any device with a scrolling system.
- This app doesn't contain any info about RPG systems such as d&d (Dungeons and Dragons) or Pathfinder, it only contains regular commonly used tokens for monsters and a few regular commonly used maps.
- The app can be used to substitute Roll20 app but only for presential games, since it works offline and isn't intended to work with internet.
Here you will find all the character info feaured in the System Reference Document for D&D 5th edition.
RPG Notes will allow you to keep notes during your tabletop RPG campaigns (D&D, Pathfinder, Starfinder, etc.).
Here you will find all the creatures feaured in the System Reference Document for D&D 5th edition.
The Roll20 Companion App is everything a player needs at game time!
Here you will find a tool that creates and manages your 5th edition chacaters.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.