Buoys Weather application is designed to retrieve weather information about buoys. Application database contains over 1800 buoys world wide and we use OpenWeatherMap and National Data Buoy Center API's to give our users detailed information about buoys.
With our application you can`
• View Nearest buoys around you.
• Search buoys by their name or station id.
• Add buoy as favorite and view their weather info more faster.
• Add new buoy stations.
• Track buoys on map and filter them by 3 categories` All, Nearest, Favorites.
• Draw driving route on map and view distance and ETA.
• Configurate application measurement settings.
• Configurate nearest buoys count.
• Select any buoy and view detailed weather information.
• Select wind/wave direction row and find it on Compass page.
In buoys detail page you can view`
• Current temperature.
• Wind direction and speed.
• Wave direction and height.
• Sunrise and sunset time.
• Atmospheric, sea, ground level pressures.
• Humidity percent.
• Cloudiness percent.
• Minimum and maximum temperature.
• Data Observation date.
If you have any suggestions you can leave a feedback on application feedback page, we'll view your feedback and try to make app better based on your suggestions.
Accurate, point-based marine weather forecasting.
The Marine Weather App for getting GRIB files & viewing forecasts when offshore
Satellite fishing charts, route planning and marine weather forecasts
Get pinpoint worldwide forecasts, radar, alerts & tide charts from NOAA.
Get tide times, weather, wind and moon phase for your location
Sailing weather forecast and tides worldwide
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.