When the infamous detective Dale Vandermeer wakes up in an ominous room without any recollection of his past, he soon finds himself part of a bizarre game orchestrated by an old foe. Dale must solve increasingly challenging puzzles to escape the room and recover his memories.
Cube Escape: Paradox Features:
- A unique, never-before-seen, game/film crossover experience
- The absorbing gameplay, atmosphere and wealth of puzzles fans would expect from the tenth Cube Escape game
- A ton of connections and interactions with Paradox - A Rusty Lake Short Film
- There will be two different chapters available (one for free and one premium) with multiple endings
- Beautiful paintings handmade by Johan Scherft
- Immersive and atmospheric soundtrack by Victor Butzelaar
- Powerful voice-overs by Bob Rafferty and lead actor David Bowles
- Supporting 14 different languages
Cube Escape: Paradox is the tenth episode of the Cube Escape series and a continuation of the Rusty Lake story. We will unfold the mysteries of Rusty Lake one step at a time. So check RustyLake.com every day for new content!
Like, follow and subscribe:
Mailing list: http://eepurl.com/bhphw1
When the infamous detective Dale Vandermeer wakes up in an ominous room...
You find yourself in a strange room. There is a telephone, a...
Travel back to the winter of 1939 and celebrate your 9th birthday...
In this classic point-and-click adventure anthology, you follow the path of Dale...
Welcome to the theatre of your mind. Tonight Mr Owl will present...
An old man is about to enter a mysterious Cave. Help out...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.