RC Car Setup Wizard will help you to improve the handling of your RC car and make you faster on the track. It is designed for on-road electric touring car with 4WD.
Three steps to increase your performance.
The process of using the application :
Step First: Identify driving characteristic which you want to eliminate or make better.
Step Two: When it occurs.
Step Three: In which position is the control power.
After these three steps you will get a list of settings of each model chassis parts, separately for the front and rear axles.
What to SetUp ?
The list is arranged according to the procedure changes. In a more detailed description is described how changes will affect the driving performance of the RC car
Setting is not 100% accurate, because different changes in settings may affect complex driving dynamics. It is therefore important to test the effect on your RC car after making one change . Of course when you set up, it is required to have good mechanical condition of chassis as well.
Easy to use
- App takes you through the analysis of the driving characteristics of the vehicle to setup the various parts.
Only three steps
- Just answer three questions about the driving characteristics of your vehicle, you want to make better or remove.
Front and rear axle
- Changes in vehicle settings are divided into front and rear axles.
- Images will visually show you which changes in chassis settings need to be adjusted.
- Action describes the necessary changes to the vehicle chassis.
- Effects describe the impact of adjustment on the driving characteristics of the vehicle.
Tired of wrangling setup sheets?
Electrohelper is an app perfect for Electrical/Electronics engineering students and electronics hobbyists/enthusiasts.
Probably the most complete implementation of the Google Play market, it is a app aimed at helping those who work and study in the field of electrical windings induction motors, pump maintenance, plant engineering.
This app helps students and enthusiasts to build electronic circuits.
CE strives to make life as an HVAC Professional easier, saving you time and hassle through innovation.
The Forane® Refrigerant Tool Belt chart and calculator app is an essential aid for busy refrigeration and AC professionals working in the HVACR field.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.