"People's Pie is a balancing act! You must fund important programs without setting tax rates too high or borrowing too much money. To succeed, you
must keep your residents happy and avoid a burdensome national debt. Are you ready for a piece of People’s Pie?
For English Language Learners: This game offers a support tool, Spanish translation, voiceover, and glossary.
Teachers: Visit the iCivics ""teach"" page to check out classroom resources for People's Pie!
-Analyze how federal tax and spending policies affect the national budget and the national debt
-Explain how corporate, income, and payroll taxes support the economy as a function of the government
-Describe various types of projects and services provided through federal taxes
-Explain how federal departments request funding for discretionary projects in their department
- Set taxes and retirement age over a three-year period
- Weigh a variety of policies and funding needs across the federal government
- Assess policy pitches to determine funding commitments
- Review your proposed annual budget and make hard decisions to reach a balance or surplus
- Manage public approval, as each decision you make will have an impact "
Want to make some laws? You can in LawCraft, where you play...
Race to Ratify drops you into 1787, where the ink is still...
Do you like running things? Do something that no one else can:...
Ever wanted to be the President of the United States for a...
Grab the keys and get behind the wheel! It’s your turn to...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.