• Tool for Sound Design
• Experimental Musical Instrument
• Fast and lightweight
• Four tracks
• Stereo Mode
• Loads sound files of up to seven minutes length in any audio format
• Effects like Convolution Reverb, Channel Vocoder, Phase Vocoder
First use instructions:
1. Press POWER. Upper right power button turns on audio engine which is TURNED OFF on startup to save battery.
2. Press EJECT. Load a sound file.
3. Press PLAY.
A manual can be found here: https://grainstorm.rocks.me/instructions.html
Recommended device specifications:
• ARMv8 CPU
• 2GB+ RAM
• Android 10+
It is not recommended for low end devices.
Hexen is a virtual modular eurorack synthesizer for your phone or tablet with over 50 module types to choose from.
G-Stomper Producer is a fast and flexible Music Sequencer and Digital Audio Workstation, designed for use in live performance as well as for production.
G-Stomper VA-Beast is a polyphonic virtual analog Synthesizer to produce complex synthetic sounds of any variety, designed for experienced sound designers as well as for beginners.
Use Caustic's powerful waveform editor to load, record, edit and upload samples for use with your KORG Volca Sample.
The J4T is a compact 4-track recorder, designed to capture your song ideas, demos and sound-sketches easy and anywhere.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.