'Odii' which used by more than million people of domestic and overseas is audio guide service for telling history and culture of Korean tour spots.
From Prehistoric age and Three Kingdoms of Korea (Shilla, Baekje, Gaya) to present!
'Odii' has various themes of tour: History and culture tour, Walking/Course tour of cities including Seoul, Jeju, Incheon, and Jeonju, UNESCO tour including Hahoe Folk Villages and Haeinsa Temple, and National Museum tour.
Furthermore, anybody can use easily with improvement for more simple design and various sharing function. Enjoy your valuable tour more easily with 'Smart Tour Guide'.
◈ Serviced Languages: Korean, English, Japanese, and Chinese.
# Winner of the UNWTO Ulysses Award for Innovation in Research and Technology
# Winner of the PATA Gold Award for Marketing Media
# Grand Prize winner at the Mobile Award Korea
◈ Main Functions
- Audio guide: You can hear stories about the culture, history or secrets about tourist attractions.
- Photos: Vivid pictures show you around the attractions without having to go to each location.
- Script: If you prefer to read about the tourist attraction, the script of the audio file is also available.
- Map: A map of your current location and a map of the attraction is provided so you can easily find how to get there.
- Sharing: You can share the interesting story of tour spots through SNS or messengers.
- Widget: Each tourist destination has a widget source code that can be used on a website or mobile device.
◈ Contact us
We will improve 'Smart Tour Guide' following your opinion.
If you need to improve function or modify audio content, let us know by email ([email protected]). We will consider and deal with it as soon as possible.
◈ Use Guide
If you download the audio file on Wi-Fi, you can save on data charges that may apply when listening to file.