LA County DPSS Mobile app allows users to:
- View your EBT balance
- View your case status and benefit information
- Search nearest available Free ATMs, Paid ATMs, and CalFresh stores
- Take a picture or upload photos from your mobile device for submitting your verification documents to your cases
- Take a picture or upload photos from your mobile device for submitting your proof of the changes reported on your Semi Annual Report (SAR-7) or Quarterly Report (QR-7).
- View verification uploaded history.
- Contect DPSS YBN Tech Support Team via DPSS Mobile App.
3 login methods to access your case: (1) the Customer ID and PIN provided to you by DPSS; (2) the username and password created by you on YBN web portal; (3) Case number plus 2 security question answers.
To upload your SAR-7 or QR-7 proof documents, you must already have submitted your report online at https://www.yourbenefits.laclrs.org/
Log on to Your Benefits Now (YBN) at https://www.yourbenefits.laclrs.org/ to
- View your benefits information
- Submit SAR-7 and QR-7
- View Electronic Notices (eNOA)
- Apply online for CalWorks, CalFresh, Medi-Cal
- View your worker information
- Find your district office location and hours of operation
- Schedule VITA appointment
MyBenefits CalWIN Mobile Application
Track and manage your Massachusetts DTA SNAP or cash benefits in a few clicks
Allow SSI wage recipients to enter wages.
Pardon our dust as we change CP to TRUE Community. Features will not change.
2FileUI is mobile access point for MDES’s online reemployment assistance system.
Access your EBT SNAP and Cash account information
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.