Operate devices compatible with BlueSecur using the Hörmann BlueSecur app.
You can send permissions (keys) to family or friends, for example, via text message, e-mail or messenger. You don’t even have to be home to send a key, since keys are transmitted via a certified server in Germany. Manage your keys right in the app.
The BlueSecur app must be installed on your mobile phone ahead of time. If a user hasn’t installed the app, they will be forwarded to the app store.
Information on the BlueSecur app:
- Add a device by scanning the QR code.
- Setup and operation do not require an Internet connection.
- Permissions (keys) are created on the administrator’s app, can be issued either temporarily or permanently and can also be deleted.
- Sets of keys are subject to a fee. One-time keys are free of charge.
- Max. 250 users
- Optionally, you can use an external antenna should you have range issues.
Using Bluetooth in the background of your mobile phone reduces its battery life.
PoerSmart is an app for smart home.
This app allows direct access to principal component and spare part information.
The app for control, home automation and energy management from myStrom.
We've rebuilt our platform and made it even prettier. #WeCare
Maybe the smartest Charging Robot for your EV and the power grid of the future
Geberit Pro - the app for sanitary pros.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.