RecForge II is an Android dictaphone and editor to record, convert, play, edit, and share your recordings in most popular audio codecs
Main features :
• Highly customizable recorder (codec, samplerate, bitrate, mono / stereo)
• Use external microphone (RODE, iRig, ...)
• Disable AGC (Automatic Gain Control)
• Manual gain adjustment
• Skip silences
• Schedule recording
• extract sound stream from videos
• Music speed changer : Adjust tempo, pitch, playing rate
• Loop on playing selection
• Recorder for sound, voice, note, dictation, rehearsal, meeting, lecture, music learning, EVP, studio recording, ... in mp3, m4a, ogg, wma, opus, flac and wav codec
• Real-time monitoring (live audio spectrum analyzer)
• Use front, rear or external microphone (TRRS adapter, RODE SC6, iRig Mic, iRig Cast, iRig Pre or RODE smartLav)
• Skip silences
• Disable AGC (Automatic Gain Control) for better quality
• Schedule a date to start the recorder
• Record in background
• Control the recorder from the notification bar
• Loop for memorization, actor lines, bible memory, recitations, ...
• Visualize stereo audio signal (audio spectrum analyzer)
• Music speed changer : Time stretching with playing rate, pitch and tempo adjustment (to practice an instrument or transcribe lecture, ...)
• Convert your dictation to mp3, m4a, ogg, wma, opus, flac and wav with all possible settings : samplerate, bitrate, mono / stereo, ...
• Extract sound stream from video
• Edit your recordings (cut or crop to keep only interesting parts – concatenate or merge to make basic arrangements) for ringtones, commentary, ...
• Tag your recording and edit metadata
• Change music speed (tempo, pitch and rate) and save as a new file
• Play, record, pause / resume, loop, convert, edit, concatenate, merge, time strecth, adjust pitch, tempo and playing rate
• Send your dictation to cloud storage services or share your recordings with your friends by mail, SoundCloud, WhatsApp ...
• Manage and organize your files with folders (rename, delete, copy, move)
• Sort recordings by date, name and size
• Save sounds to android media library
• 4 widgets (one click recorder)
• Material design UI
Supported audio formats :
• samplerate from 8 to 48kHz
• encoding codec : mp3, m4a, ogg, wma, opus, flac, speex and wav
• decoding codec : mp3, ogg, wav, wma, flac, opus, speex, m4a, m2a, mp2, aac, m4v, mp4, mka, mkv, ac3, eac3, amr, 3gp, 3g2, avi, mov, asf, ogv, .wmv, .flv, .f4v, .webm
• bitrate from 32 to 320 kbps
• mono / mono x2 / stereo (cf FAQ)
You can find more details about settings (external microphone, AGC, manual gain, loop, skip silences, stereo, ...) in the FAQ :
If the app force closes after an install or upgrade, check that a Cleaner or a task killer is not running or create an exception for RecForge (you can also check this site : https://dontkillmyapp.com/)
If there are any problems, please contact us and we will troubleshoot the problem together
★★★★★ We would be very grateful if you could spend some time to rate RecForge on Google Play
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/dje073
Permission details :
• Storage : Save recordings to your external storage
• Microphone : Record sound from your (external) microphone
RecForge is a high quality sound recorder.
Voice Recorder is the best voice recorder for recording voice & sound at the highest recording quality from all android apps.
AudioField is an advanced sound recording application that produces high quality recordings and provides basic editing tools.
Neutron Audio Recorder is breakthrough in a field of audio recording on a mobile device and PC!
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.