AV SETUP GUIDE is an application that assists you with cable connections between AV receiver and source devices as well as AV receiver setup.
This app guides you through the various settings such as speaker connections, TV and source device connections and assigning the power amp.
System illustrations and actual AV receiver images help you understand easily how to make the connections between devices.
If your receiver is network capable, setting parameters on this app will automatically be copied to your AV receiver for simple setup.
1) Connections support guide
- Speaker connections
- TV/source devices connections
2) Setup support guide
- Automatic setup via network (HDMI, Power amp assign, etc)
- Various setup assistance with illustrations
- YPAO setting guidance
3) View owner’s manual
- OS: Android 4.4 or higher
- Screen Size:7"" or higher
- Screen Resolution:1024x768 or higher
* Compatibility with certain tablet devices can't always be guaranteed.
- A wireless Local Area Network (LAN) and a compatible Yamaha Network product(s)* residing within the same LAN.
- Internet connection.
Please refer to the following site for compatible models.
This application performs following functions for purposes described below.
- Making a connection under Wi-Fi enabled environment
The application uses Wi-Fi function on your mobile terminal for the purpose of operating network-enabled devices.
Choose what you want to listen to, where and how with MusicCast....
*It has been reported that some Android devices may restart the OS...
This AV Controller app will turn your Android device into a Wi-Fi...
The Sound Bar Controller app provides easy operation for select Yamaha Sound...
This HOME THEATER CONTROLLER app provides easy operation of select Yamaha Home...
MonitorMix is an application to control MIX/MATRIX/AUX mixes wirelessly for your RIVAGE...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.