WOOM is much more than a fertility and ovulation calculator or a menstrual calendar. You will also get to know your body and optimize your fertility so you can get pregnant faster, as our app’s secret is personalization.
Thanks to our algorithm, which was developed in collaboration with great medical professionals, you will have an app that suits your needs, since every woman is different. Your cycle length, lifestyle, nutritional habits and age are some of the factors that WOOM will take into account to better adjust to you and, therefore, offer you a completely personalized experience.
Digital contraceptives and period trackers: the rise of femtech - The Guardian
60 Women-Led Startups That Are Shaking Up Tech Across The Globe - Forbes
WOOM WILL HELP YOU
- Calculate your fertile days and ovulation day with precision
- Keep a daily record of your cycle and sex life. The better we know you, the better our predictions will be.
- Enhance your fertility and improve your lifestyle thanks to our content on nutrition, sexuality and physical activity endorsed by great medical professionals.
- Have a personalized app: WOOM adapts to you and your needs to offer you a unique, custom-designed experience and to help you understand your body better.
- Share the highlights with your partner. By linking their email to your account, WOOM will send him notifications on important dates: the beginning of your fertile window or the day you're most likely to conceive.
- Accurate calculation of your fertile days and period.
- Daily pregnancy odds according to your data.
- Ovulation and menstrual calendar for a comprehensive control of your cycle and ovulation.
- Editing the data of your last periods and personalizing the cycle length.
- Get notified when your period or fertile days are about to start.
- WOOM also notifies your partner (if linked) when your fertile days are about to start.
- Recording important data: your period length and days, your menstrual cycle, the beginning and end of your ovulation, your weight, cervical mucus texture, exercise, possible intermenstrual spotting, etc.
- Content on nutrition, lifestyle, fertility, sex life and much more.
Before you start using WOOM to calculate your fertile days or keep track of your ovulation cycle, we recommend that you visit your doctor's office. WOOM will help you understand your fertility better and optimize your daily chances of pregnancy, but it does not replace medical instructions or regular appointments with a specialist.
HOW DOES WOOM WORK?
WOOM works through a machine-learning algorithm that calculates your fertile window and daily pregnancy odds based on the information that the user provides about her menstrual cycle and sex life. This will appear in a fertility calendar marking the days of your fertile window and ovulation cycle.
The calendar has three colors to indicate the time of the month according to your cycle: green represents your fertile days, pink represents your period, and gray represents your follicular or luteal phase (the days when the chances of pregnancy are almost null).
You will also be able to see the approximate daily odds of pregnancy for each fertile day marked in green.
WOOM COMMUNITY OF MOTHERS-TO-BE
Additionally, WOOM has a community of future mothers with whom to communicate to share advice, experiences and doubts about trying to get pregnancy, lifestyles, ovulation cycles, sexuality, pregnancy, fertility and ovulation tests.
Join the community of thousands of women who have achieved pregnancy by knowing their fertile days through WOOM. Are you in?
Are you looking to track your menstrual cycles and symptoms, get pregnant...
Maya is an easy and fun to use period tracker (menstrual cycle...
Femometer is a leading period, fertility and pregnancy tracker, that helps you...
Discover the all new companion app to the Daysy fertility tracker. Designed...
Congrats, you've just discovered the world's best period tracker app. LADYTIMER predicts...
You can get pregnant only a few days each cycle. Fertility Friend...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.