In English or Spanish, depending on your phone’s setting.
MyPreemie is a complete toolkit for the unique practical and emotional needs of families of premature babies.
- Pocket Guide to Preemies—information on over a hundred health, developmental, and parenting issues of prematurity
- Suggested Questions—to help you ask doctors and nurses about your baby
- Our Diary—a beautifully illustrated Baby Book with prompts focusing on the experience of prematurity, to make it easy for you to document daily events, your feelings, and photos
- Trackers—records your baby’s daily weight, length, and head size and shows where your baby’s growth falls on preemie growth charts
- Remember to Ask List—automatically logs the Suggested Questions you tag, with space to add your own, so they’re handy when the doctor comes around.
- Remember to Do List—keeps your tasks organized
- Treasured Mementos—a checklist of objects for you to gather as precious keepsakes
- Share—Easily update family and friends by sharing any page of MyPreemie by email or Facebook. You can also print pages as PDF to save
- Contents by the authors of the acclaimed book, PREEMIES: The Essential Guide for Parents of Premature Babies.
100% of the proceeds from the MyPreemie app benefit Graham’s Foundation, a non-profit organization created by parents of preemies to support parents of preemies and committed to a world where no parent goes through the journey of prematurity alone.
Scripture-Based Relaxation Tracks for a Faith-Filled Birth Experience
My Contraction Timer is an easy way to time contractions when going into labour.
Track your contractions and automatically calculate their duration and frequency
Record, monitor, track your contractions
Feed, sleep, diaper tracker
Receive your medical images digitally!
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.