Timeshift makes it easy to learn language courses, musical instruments, talks, podcasts, audiobooks and more.
Use AB Repeat, bookmarks, video zoom, clips, variable speed and swipe gestures to master any material such as learning the guitar, foreign language movies and yoga videos.
Use AB Repeat to automatically repeat sections of the video over and over so you get better at the material.
• Automatically repeat a section between the A and B markers
• Edit A and B markers to fine-tune the experience
• Pause between loops to give yourself time to repeat the material before the next loop starts
• Play every other AB Repeat loop at a slower speed using Switch Loop Speeds
Use bookmarks to remember interesting sections so you can play them whenever you like.
• Move to the next or previous bookmark with one tap
• Change the bookmark title and description for easy reference
Video zoom is great for videos featuring musical instruments, dancing, yoga and How To videos.
Zoom is still experimental so is disabled by default - please enable it from Settings > Video Zoom.
• Pinch to zoom video up to 200% (2x) in Timeshift Free and 500% (5x) in Timeshift Pro
• Double tap to toggle between normal zoom and your last zoom
Create clips so you can repeat individual clips or repeat them all. They're like AB Repeat but you can create as many as you like.
• Repeat all clips to loop over multiple sections
• Repeat individual clips only (almost like AB Repeat)
Even More Features
• Variable playback speed: Slow down (slow motion) or speed up playback, from 0.25x to 4x the speed
• Set predefined speeds for easy access
• Automatically rewind after a long pause
• Rewind or fast-forward by 3, 5 or 10 seconds
• Background playback of online media or local/offline files located on your device
• Use swipe gestures and Bluetooth headphones to control AB Repeat, speed, bookmarks & more
• Load embedded subtitles or subtitles from an external file
Use Timeshift For...
• Language courses, foreign language movies, etc
• Musical instrument training, like the guitar or piano
• Talks, podcasts & audiobooks
• Dancing, yoga, Tai-chi & aerobics videos
• Course lectures & How To videos
Supported Media Formats
Timeshift uses VLC media player so supports all the formats that VLC supports.
Audio formats supported: mp3, mp4, m4a, ogg, 3gp, mka, flac, aac & more
Video formats supported: avi, mp4, mpg, mkv, mov, flv, webm, 3gp & more
Subtitle formats supported: srt, idx, sub, vtt, rt & more
Feedback, Suggestions and Issues
For any feedback, suggestions or issues, email Byron at [email protected]
• Internet and Network state: Play online media
• Read contents of your SD card: Display media files on your device
• Modify contents of your SD card: Generate crash reports for better app support
Stream movies, TV shows, music and photos to UPnP, DLNA & Chromecast devices.
Larix Player plays SRT, SLDP, RTMP, Icecast, HLS and MPEG-DASH live streams
The official Premiumize.Me App for your phone
Wrapper for Syncthing - Open and decentralized file synchronization
File transfer and photo backup assistant.
Functional and customizable player for your video and music in phone.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.