We want to help people to identify, explore, and verbalize their soft skills development.
SkillMill allows you to:
- Journal life experiences in a creative way
- Explore your journal entries through the lens of different skill profiles
- Match your experiences to leading skill frameworks, e.g., from World Economic Forum, EU, and OECD.
- Learn to talk about your skills and insights
- to yourself, so you can recognize your personal growth 📈
- to employers, so they can see how amazing you are 🍾🎉
SkillMill is a Strategic Partnership project co-funded by Erasmus+ and brought to you by Uppsala University (Sweden), University of Helsinki (Finland), University of Tartu (Estonia), and University of Stavanger (Norway).
Read more here: https://uuglobal.shorthandstories.com/skillmill/index.html
To make team work more pleasant, we've changed a few things about...
• Feel connected with a well-being newsfeed that fosters your colleague community.•...
The latest sermons from Pastor Allen Nolan and church events at Cornerstone...
Meet Cue Health: your personal health companion. With the Cue Health App,...
The Pavlok 3 device is a unique wearable that allows you to...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.