Some of the messaging apps detect screenshots you made from conversations. They notify person, you're chatting with, about the fact that you save a screenshot. Now you can save screenshots absolutely confidential.
This app doesn't work with protected apps, like Netflix, Chrome incognito, Tor Browser, private Telegram chat, banking apps, etc. You will get black screen or just an error.
How it ensures privacy?
All files are saved into hidden directory. The app doesn't broadcast any message about new screenshot. Any other app can't access screenshots directly. Only you can browse them, share or delete.
How it works?
The app launches 'presentation' mode on your device and captures the whole screen's content. It displays draggable button which saves the current picture from screen into a file.
How to use?
● Press START button
● Grant permissions to allow capturing content of display
● Press screenshot button in order to make screenshot
● Press and hold screenshot button in order to return back to app
● Press STOP button in order to exit from 'presentation' mode
● Android 7 and higher: you can put a shortcut into the Quick Settings drawer
● Android 7.1 and higher: hold app's icon to reveal shortcut for quick Start/Stop
Screen Master is a free, easy-to-use, no rooting required screenshot & photo...
This application uses device manager permissions. It is only used when using...
Capture is the world’s first decentralized Web3 Camera app and the primary...
Dropbox Passwords provides secure password storage and syncs your passwords with all...
Mylio is a digital memory manager, a library where you can organize...
A MONTHLY PHOTO JOURNAL IN THREE STEPS• You create – You and...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.