The Galaxy Buds2 Plugin allows you to use features such as device settings and status view when connected to a Galaxy Buds2 device.
This application does not work alone because this is a component of the Galaxy Wearable application.
The Galaxy Wearable application has to be installed first for the Galaxy Buds2 application to operate normally.
※ Please allow the permissions of the Galaxy Buds2 Plugin in Android Settings to use all the features in Android 7.0 or later.
Settings > Applications > Galaxy Buds Pro > Permissions
※ Access rights information
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
- Phone: Purpose of checking the version update information of the device
- Storage space: Purpose of storing music in external storage to use music transmission function
- Schedule: Purpose of checking schedule contents for using voice notification function
- Contact: Purpose for checking contact information when receiving a call to use voice notification function
- SMS: Purpose for confirming SMS contents for voice notification
Previously allowed permissions can be reset on Apps menu in device settings after software update.
The Galaxy Wearable application connects your wearable devices to your mobile device....
Samsung Configurator is a simulation tool that you can virtually install Samsung's...
With tado° you control your heating and air conditioning more easily and...
• If you are unable to download through the Google Play Store,...
Welcome to the galaxy gear fit 2 guide app. Do you know...
Samsung Pay got even better. Meet Samsung Wallet! Samsung Pay is now...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.