WiFi Connection Manager is a Wi-Fi scanner, manager and connector on android.
Help us with the translation project on http://crowdin.net/project/wifi-connection-manager
1. Support AP (Access Points) SSID with special characters, such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Greeks, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, UNICODE and so on.
2. Fix device Wi-Fi problems.
3. Instant connect. Once searched, once start connecting. Way faster than the system build-in Wi-Fi scanner.
4. Static IP settings support. Auto switch between different AP.
5. Switch between available networks, solving the network conflict problem.
6. Add/Connect to certain hidden SSID network (depends on device and network conditions).
7. Manual add network, with special support for EAP/LEAP encrypted network.
8. Detailed network information, network bandwidth, channel and network type.
9. Auto detect Web Authentication.
10. Backup/Restore saved networks.
11. Add/Share Wi-Fi network with QR code.
12. Arrange network connecting priority.
13. WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) support for Android 4.0 or above devices.
14. Automatical switch between saved networks when signal is not ideal.
15. Wi-Fi tether (Wi-Fi Hotspot) support.
About the required permissions:
Camera is for adding Wi-Fi network via QR code.
Phone and Internet is for the AdMob plug-in made by Google.
Storage is for backup and restore saved network.
Automatically turn WiFi on and off to save battery
Optimize your WiFi network using WiFi Analyzer (open-source)
View which devices are connected in your wifi network.
Optimize your WiFi network, turn your phone into Wifi Analyzer
Find all devices, who is connected to your WiFi, intruders, hidden cameras
Information about WiFi networks and connected devices. Helps to setup a router.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.