PrizePool is a new type of savings app where you can win one of the over 4,000 cash prizes totaling $50k in every 4-week Series simply by saving money. One lucky winner will get the $25,000 Grand Prize out of this guaranteed PrizePool. Whether you win or not, you'll never lose your deposit and all your money is FDIC insured with no fees or minimums.
HOW IT WORKS
- By saving money, you're automatically entered into the weekly drawings. You get a ticket for every dollar you save, per day.
- Within a Series, the drawing happens at the end of each week for thousands of prizes. One of these thousands of lucky winners will get the Grand Prize of $25,000 out of this guaranteed PrizePool.
- Regardless of winning, you'll never lose your deposit, so by saving money you're still working towards achieving your financial goals!
SAVE MORE TOGETHER
- Boost your winnings with referrals! Receive a bonus of 10% of any prize won by a friend you refer to PrizePool, and they receive a 10% boost on their winnings just for using your referral code at signup. Referrals never expire, bonuses are paid for as long as you're both using PrizePool.
SECURE AND INSURED
- Your deposits are protected and secured by our partner bank, Evolve Bank & Trust, Member FDIC, with bank-level security and encryption.
- Your deposits are FDIC insured up to $250,000.
- There are no minimums or fees.
- Applying for an account is free, takes less than two minutes, and won't impact your credit score.
Banking services provided by Evolve Bank and Trust, Members FDIC.
Join Rapunzl, the only free simulated investing community where the top 30%...
Avibra is the #1-rated insurance, finance, and well-being app that turns good...
Keep all your personal finances at your fingertips with the Morgan Stanley...
Launch your child's first investment account with EarlyBird, the simplest and most...
We all have a data profile; the problem is none of us...
Real estate investing is now at your fingertips. Real estate investing has...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.