If you are sick now, chat with a doctor and get prescriptions, labs, referrals for tests, and for specialists.
Next, optimize your nutrition, exercise, sleep, mental health, and more.
How it works:
• Unlike a symptom checker, you can chat with Kyla any time and get a diagnosis and a treatment plan from a medically licensed doctor. That includes prescriptions, labs and referrals.
• Next, Kyla learns about your medical history and lifestyle to create a truly personalized healthcare journey just for you. Not just treating you when you are sick, but preventing you from getting sick in the first place.
• Kyla focuses on daily health, education, healthy habits, medically-validated tests and preventative screenings.
• Kyla monitors your data from in-app cards, chat, labs, imaging, mobile devices, and health tracking apps. When we find something to improve, we work with our team of doctors to create an optimal plan for you that both prevents illness and extends your longevity.
• Once you take care of the basics, you get access to cutting-edge life extension services like advanced cardiovascular screenings, cancer screenings, cryonics, Whole Genome Sequencing (DNA) and more.
Back pain / Neck Pain
Bowel / Digestive issues
Blood pressure - Hypertension / Hypotension
Cold and Flu
Cholesterol conditions - Hyperlipidemia
High Blood Sugar - Diabetes
Joint Pain / Swelling
UTI and Bladder Infections
Poison Ivy / Oak
STI’s - herpes
Urination Issues - UTI
Thousands of other conditions
Why trust Kyla?
We have treated over 350,000 patients.
We are HIPAA compliant.
We never sell your personal health information.
We have built-in safety tools, like checking for drug interactions.
Why choose Kyla?
Kyla lets you avoid the hassle, wait and cost of other telemedicine apps, walk in clinic, urgent cares or ERs. With Kyla you can chat with a doctor 365 days a year.
When are doctors available?
Our physicians are available 9am to 9pm PST.
Is insurance accepted?
If you need to get a prescription or further testing, you can use your insurance to pay those companies directly for their services.
Who are the providers?
Our providers are US-based, board-certified physicians (MDs), PAs, and NPs.
Does Kyla help with diet / meal plan?
There are many diets out there like Keto, Paleo, Atkins, Whole30, Low Carb, Mediterranean, Fasting. Just like having a personal dietician / therapist, Kyla can help you eat healthy and tasty while finding the diet that improves the most important thing - your longevity.
Does Kyla help with exercise?
Kyla helps you stay healthy. Going to the gym for a run / jog is not the best option for all. Neither is having six pack abs. For some people, it is yoga or swimming. Find out what it is for you.
What pharmacies do you prescribe to?
Safeway, Vons, Albertsons, Walgreens, CVS, and more.
Do you integrate with Medical, Health, and Activity Apps?
Yes. We integrate with Apple Health and Apple Watch and get data from nutrition trackers, calorie counters, food diary journals, fitness trackers, workout tracker and period tracker apps. Apps like Fitbit, Noom, Lifesum, Mealtime, Livestrong, WebMd, Lark, MyFitnessPal, Pacer, Runkeeper, Sweatcoin, Pedometer, Runtastic, Healthtap, itrackbites, Fooducate, Fitonomy, Mynetdiary, Fatsecret, Mapmyrun, Mapmywalk, Sworkit, GoodRx, AmWell, Doctor on Demand, Khealth and more.
Why READ books when you can have the authors teach them directly...
At Vosges Haut-Chocolat, we harness the power of storytelling to open minds,...
Get easy access to your ReadyRefresh® account and keep your favorite beverages...
Use the GuideSafe™ Exposure Notification app to anonymously share a positive COVID-19 test result...
The Omnipod® 5 Simulator is an interactive simulation and system overview of...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.