Can you solve the mystery? We’ve got big problems now.
🏆 "The Lonely Assassins is the best Doctor Who game ever made" - Engadget
🥇 "An excellent mystery game... for fans and newcomers alike" - Android Central
Now available to try for free, unlock the full experience at any point and carry through your progress.
From the award-winning creators of Sara is Missing and SIMULACRA, Doctor Who: The Lonely Assassins is a thrilling found-phone mystery. Uncover an all new horror story that builds on the terrifying legacy of the Weeping Angels, first encountered in the iconic Doctor Who episode “Blink”.
Amidst a sinister series of events at a seemingly abandoned house in London, someone goes missing, and you find their phone. When it begins to self-destruct, ex-UNIT scientist Petronella Osgood enlists your help to uncover hidden clues and solve cryptic puzzles. Will you unravel the truth behind the chilling disappearance before it’s too late? But remember: don't turn your back, don't look away and DON’T BLINK.
This survival horror game will lead you through a mystery like no other. Solve crime and uncover the story of where Lawrence has disappeared. Play detective to connect all the pieces of the puzzle available in the palm of your hand. The found phone will pull you in deeper and deeper, unveil its sinister secrets and solve the mystery.
Search through messages, emails, videos, photographs and more to uncover clues, solve puzzles and reveal the truth. Work alongside Petronella Osgood (played by Ingrid Oliver) to investigate mysterious events and come face to face with a new evil.
Download The Lonely Assassins today and embark on a perilous journey to discovering the truth. Whatever you do, don’t blink.
THE LONELY ASSASSINS FREEPLAY FEATURES:
Free to Try:
- Enjoy the first chapter of the game for free
- Unlock the full experience at any point
- Carry your progress through to the full experience
Solve the Dark Story:
- Play detective as you scroll through the phone and find mystery riddles
- Choose story clues to share with your partner, Osgood
- Solve the puzzles and uncover the story
Mystery Puzzle Adventure:
- Mystery riddles and puzzles will lead you through the journey
- Solve the mystery by going through the phone’s recognizable and popular apps
- This horror story is non-linear, so choose which path you take
- Uncover and solve mystery secrets about Lawrence, Osgood and more
- The found phone contains all the answers, are you savvy enough to solve them?
- This horror story ending is on you - what will you choose?
Doctor Who: The Lonely Assassins - no phone is safe!
BBC, DOCTOR WHO and TARDIS (word marks and logos) are trade marks of the British Broadcasting Corporation and are used under license. BBC logo © BBC 1996. Doctor Who logo and WHO insignia © BBC 2018. Licensed by BBC Studios.
Like any decent demon Cid spends his nights performing all kind of...
Solve puzzles and brain teasers in this detective adventure ! Enjoy the...
Rick Rogers is back for another case, and this time he’s going...
All That Remains is a first person adventure/escape game where you to...
Can you feel the spirit of adventures take you to the world...
Play an incredible RPG game! With lots of characters and collectible items...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.