Zero to Hero is meant to be the fitness app for every bodybuilder and powerlifter - from beginner to elite.
• Wendler 5/3/1 Boring But Big.
• nSuns 5/3/1 LP (4, 5 & 6-day)
• GZCL Jacked&Tan 2.0, The Rippler, UHF5, UHF9, VDIP.
• PHAT, PHUL
• /u/truthlesshunter's DeathBench/GZCL/MagOrt Hybrid.
• Or create your own program.
But it also provides means to combine elements from multiple programs, or create your own program alltogether.
• Double progression.
• Linear progression.
• 5/3/1 progression.
• Volume-based progression.
• And many more...
• Or create your own progression.
• Exercise instructions with demonstration images.
• Statistics, to accurately track your progress.
• Calculator, to estimate how you would perform a certain amount of reps.
• Timer, to track how much rest you're taking inbetween sets.
• Live notification, just to make sure you don't have to leave your lockscreen to check your next set.
As this app is meant to be for you, feel free to contact me at any time if you have any questions, complaints, requests for programs or functionality, or just some general feedback: [email protected]
AI-driven personalized strength training for beginner to elite athletes
For Absolute Novices to Strength Training. Simple. Effective.
The most versatile and efficient workout log for weight lifting and bodybuilding
Simple Workout Log is a free & simple tool to log and track your workouts!
The easiest way to track and calculate your Wendler 531 powerlifting routine.
Show your support for the development of FitNotes - Gym Workout Log
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.