[ Daebak! Korean: Learn Korean like a First Language ]
++ Introducing a fun, new way to learn Korean like a native language! ++
Unlike some language learning programs that require users to memorize words and translate sentences into their own native languages, Daebak! Korean provides a perfect immersion environment using only Korean and various Korean Wave (Hallyu) content.
* Principle of First Language Acquisition *
- Repeatedly exposing user to various Hallyu contents
- Using a combination of sound, image, words and meaning at once, over and over again
- Providing fun and interesting contents to maximize the lesson’s educational impact
* Application of First Language Acquisition Principle *
- Continuous and repetitive exposure for Korean acquisition training
- Korean-only environment : Learning is conducted only in Korean and the user’s native language is not used to explain a word or sentence
* Digital Digging *
- Recommending diverse Hallyu content by digital digging and gradually connecting the user to artists, genres, keywords, colloquial phrases, and more
- Using a variety of speech-based content such as K-pop, dramas, movies, podcasts, entertainment shows, concerts, documentary and more to promote fast listening and speaking skills
++ Your Daebak! Korean Journey ++
1. Choose any Hallyu content you want
- We have a wide range of Hallyu content from viral music videos to live music shows, from Korean dramas to award-winning films, from documentaries to podcasts, entertainment shows and more.
- Find a music video of your favorite K-Pop artist, search for a drama or movie that your favorite actor appears in or enjoy an entertainment show in which your biggest celebrity crush makes a guest appearance.
- Watch your content of choice such as a music video, a segment from a music show or a highlight from the latest trending drama and as many as you want.
- You can turn on/off Korean subtitles.
- You can repeat some important lines as you watch so that you can begin to learn words and phrases naturally.
- You’ll acquire acquire some basic Korean words in an everyday context by paying attention these various clips.
3. Listen and Mimicking
- Specific lines are chosen for you to listen and repeat. They may include prevalent and important words and expressions that you would use in real everyday conversations in Korean.
- Listen them on repeat and mimic them as you follow along. This process allows you to hear and learn Korean spoken like a native, specifically pronunciation, word usage and sentence structure.
- You can also choose your own phrases to mimic by toggling the ‘Subtitle’ and ‘Repeat’ buttons.
4. Learn Words and Sentences
- [Practice Words] After watching and and following, there’s an opportunity to study those same words and sentences.
- [Practice Sentences] Fill in the blanks as well as unscramble the given words to create complete sentences.
- [Sum Up ] At the end, unscramble different lines to check your understanding of them.
- While playing with words and phrases, you can get a better sense of proper Korean word usage and sentence structure.
5. Expand your learning experience to Recommended Videos
- Some related video are recommended after you complete all the steps above. They may involve your favorite stars and introduce you to more content that you might find interesting.
- One way or another, you can expand your learning opportunities to be a successful Korean student.
++ With the consistent repetitive practice, Daebak! Korean users can
( Watch ) enjoy Korean movies, dramas, and music even without subtitles.
( Listen and Speak ) reach a level of conversation where words almost spill over.
( Read and Write ) read and write simple sentences and even short essays.
Hello! Korean learners.I’m Danny Park and I teach Korean on italki.https://www.italki.com/teacher/4251641?ref=4251641xAs a...
At Talk To Me In Korean (TTMIK), we have more than 1...
Fastest way to REALLY SPEAK a new language, and not just memorize...
Jumpspeak™ gets you speaking Spanish confidently in 3 mins/day. TLDR; We teach...
Quickly learn to speak and understand Japanese with interactive video lessons narrated...
Everybody learns differently and Visual Learners often struggle with new languages.Learn to...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.