My Tide Times Pro is the only tide tables application you'll ever need. Whether you're surfing, fishing or just going to the beach you'll be able to use it to get quick and easy access to the times. We think it's the most beautiful tide times application on the market to date.
- Supports over 9,000 tidal stations in over 30 countries (including the US, Canada, Brazil, UK, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Australia and New Zealand)!
- Find the nearest locations to you when the app opens, so you can get tide times no matter where you are!
- Never have to worry about ensuring the data is up-to-date because the app takes care of that for you!
- See 7-day forecasts for all locations (some even have 30-day tide charts!)
- View the moon phase, moonrise and moonset times!
- See predictions for the currents (the slacks, ebbs and flows for each day) at selected locations around the US! Just try to view tide times as you normally would, if there's a currents station nearby you'll see an extra tab for "Currents".
- Basic wind speed information for all tidal locations!
- When information has been downloaded it is stored on the phone so you can view it without an internet connection!
- It offers a clean interface that you just won't get from other apps!
- No ads and includes widgets!
If you're in need of tide tables, charts, forecasts or times, don't go elsewhere - you can install My Tide Times Pro today. This is the ad-free version of My Tide Times!
My Lightning Tracker is the best app for monitoring lightning strikes all around the world in close to real-time.
My Aurora Forecast is the best app for seeing the Northern Lights.
My Earthquake Alerts is a powerful earthquake monitoring app which delivers all of the information you need, with push notifications included, all free of charge.
My Tide Times is the only tide tables and forecasts application you'll ever need.
My Moon Phase is the best app for tracking the lunar calendar.
My Hurricane Tracker gives you the most comprehensive tools for tracking tornadoes, cyclones, tropical storms and weather warnings available.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.