Are you tired of counting calories and diet plans? Fasti offers a simpler way to start your journey to a healthy life in natural way. It keeps track of your fasting progress, encourages you to stick to your weight loss goal, and gives your extra insights into your life and eating habits
How does intermittent fasting (IF) work?
Intermittent fasting is one of the most popular fitness and health methods in the world. It is a scientifically proven way that can have powerful effects on your body and mind, and probably could help you live longer. It is not a diet but rather a special kind of eating pattern, doesn’t matter what you eat, but rather focus on when you should eat them, and by which allowing your body to take a rest, reduce calorie intakes and eventually achieve your health goals.
Benefits of intermittent fasting
▪ Weight loss and improve metabolism
▪ Improve blood sugar control
▪ Improve your sleeping quality
▪ Improve brain health and function
Intermittent Fasting plans
▪ 12:12, 14:10, 15:09, 16:08, 17:07, 18:06, 19:05, 20:04, 21:03, 22:02, 23:01 Daily Intermittent fasting plans
▪ 12:12, 14:10, 15:09, 16:08, 17:07, 18:06, 19:05, 20:04, 21:03, 22:02
Weekly Intermittent fasting plans
▪ 06:01, 05:02, 04:03 Weekly Intermittent fasting plans
Features in Fasti App
• Fasting Timer: Set a goal, start the timer and stay on track. App will help you stay on track with your fasting plans and reach your weight loss goals.
• Fasting Tracker: App tracks the data about your weight, workout, sleep, water and mood to give you insights on how to stay body healthy.
• Body Status: Track your weight, fasting body state, water intake with goal.
• Body Results: Check your weight results with respect to intermittent fasting.
Healthy Diet app is the simplest and most effective healthy eating...
The primary goal of this app is to eat healthy and get...
With this CFast app you can restrict your daily calorie with the...
Organised your week to week meal planning. MealP app offers planning...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.