SpeechLab , a simple Text To Speech (TTS) and Speech To Text (STT) app, lets you speak and create audio file from text. Simply enter your desired text, and SpeechLab can convert it to speech using your chosen Text To Speech (TTS) engine.
SpeechLab is completely FREE!! No limits! Without any Ads
SpeechLab is with many options：
• Create or open text file, read aloud it, or export/share text as audio file.
• Convert text to audio file and share on social networks
• Convert audio to text with accurate conversion.
• With many voices with effects in many languages.
• Provides expressive and natural sounding voices.
• Make funny messages.
• Best text to voice and text to speech (TTS) app
• Best speech to text (STT) app
• Change the pitch & speed of your chosen Text To Speech (TTS) voice
• Clear text after speaking it
• Delete options available
• Choose between Light or Dark Theme
• Works offline
• Great for YouTube channels
• Highly recommend you install and use Google speech engine, it has best compatibility with the app.
Google speech engine:
If you have any concerns or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
Text To Speech app - convert written text and txt file to speech & save as audio
Elegantly reads out loud any plain text, text files and web pages
Text to speech - natural voice aloud reader for the web, pdf, e-books, RSS, news
My Voice is a Text To Speech (TTS) app supporting many voice languages.
RHVoice is a free and open source speech synthesizer.
Reads any text, pdf, websites. Surprise your friends with funny voice-messages.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.