Migraine Buddy has been voted the 🏆 Best Migraine App with over 2️⃣Million downloads. Take control with this ALL-INCLUSIVE Migraine Management Program designed with Neurologists and Data Scientists - recording, tracking, reporting, learning, communicating and sharing.
Have you been diagnosed with Migraine❓
YES: Migraine Buddy will help you communicate with your neurologist clearly and support you in reducing your migraine days
NO, I WANT TO BE DIAGNOSED: Migraine Buddy will help you understand your condition and communicate it to a medical professional to get a correct diagnosis
Are you wondering:
- what triggers your attacks❓
- what gives you relief❓
- if your medication is effective❓
- if you sleep consistently❓
- if the weather is a trigger❓
- how to communicate with your Doctor❓ with your Employer❓with your Family and Friends❓
Get to know your condition and implement changes in your life, install Migraine Buddy for Free.
💬“It’s like a personal doctor who’s always there and whose questions are easy to answer.” - Migraine Buddy user 💬
📝 Keep track of:
🍛 What you eat
💊 What medication you take and when. How it affects you and your migraine
💤 Your sleep routine
⛈ Weather pressure
❗ Your attacks and their symptoms
😌 What relief methods are helpful to you or not
➕ And more
📊 Communicate efficiently with your neurologist, employer, life-insurer:
- Migraine Impact Reports
- Trigger Reports
- Relief Reports
- And more
👥 Access an Active Community:
- Learn from community experience
- Share your learnings
- Find support from others on their migraine journey
🏆 Implement small changes in your life via Programs such as:
- Using templates to talk to your doctor and neurologist
- Migraine-friendly Diets tips and recipes
- Packing an emergency kit for the ER
- Navigating Motherhood with Migraine
- And more
Deeper insights about the app
RECORDING AN ATTACK
- Easy to use, beautifully designed interface and icons with wizard style questionnaires that guide users through the recording process
- Personalize every questionnaire screen by adding more icons, delete the ones that don't relate to your migraines and reorganize them all based in any order you want.
- Record ongoing and past migraines with an interface specifically designed to be used during an attack
- Quick access to skip and record entries at a later time if a migraine has made normal functioning impossible
- Notes section to add additional information such as food, weather conditions, barometric pressure, mood, etc.
- Reminders to finish recording
MBplus Migraine Management and Support Programs
Located within the app, migraine patients can learn via support programs created specifically around living and managing life around migraine.
A WELCOMING COMMUNITY
- Add a "Buddy": share your migraine status with your "buddies" within the app and learn and advise each other with your own experience. Let each other know when you're migraine-free, having a migraine, and how you feel.
- Share advice and feelings with other users
- Exclusive chat groups for the premium MBplus Program users who would like to reduce migraine days
A PERSONALIZED INTERFACE
- Customized fields in the recording screen and tailor the app as a permanent option, just for you.
- Customized reports including frequency and duration, pain intensity, pain location, migraine triggers, migraine medications, migraine symptoms and helps to understand the effectiveness of medication and other migraine relief methods
- Calendar option allows users to measure the impact migraine has on their life
- Geo-targeted local weather and pressure
- Track your sleep patterns nightly
- Data is secured and protected by HIPAA-compliant cloud
Make real progress. Proven techniques from advanced headache clinics help you reduce...
◎ A single audio session of 30 minutes a day that is...
What concerns you about your health today? Check your symptoms and find...
Top mental health app with over 3,000,000 downloads and 4.7 stars out...
Whether you’re feeling anxious, lonely, overwhelmed, or just burned out, Sanvello will...
MoodLinks is suitable for people experiencing sadness, worry, depression, anxiety and other...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.