Buy and download eBooks for your favourite series from Cambridge University Press. Learn online and offline using desktop, tablet or mobile phone.
· Find an eBook for you – choose from the most popular series including Complete, Empower, English Grammar in Use, Eyes Open, face2face, Guess What!, Kid’s Box, Super Minds, Super Safari, Think, Unlock and Uncover.
· Shop for eBooks – easily shop for eBooks within the app. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the purchase.
· Customise your learning – use the built-in tools including bookmarks, notes and highlights for a more personalised experience.
· Sync your eBooks – the app lets you read the same eBooks across devices and syncs automatically your bookmarks, notes and highlights.
· Learn offline – download your eBooks and use them offline wherever you wish. Your progress will be saved on your device and synced next time you’re connected to the internet.
When downloading eBooks, we recommend that you use your home wi-fi connection. Use of public wi-fi networks or mobile data is not recommended.
For FAQs and full technical requirements, please go to cambridge.org/bookshelf/faq. For technical support, please contact [email protected]
The official English Grammar in Use app, written by Raymond Murphy.
Enhanced Graded Readers, Coursebooks, Workbooks and Teacher's editions
Support materials for your purchase of the Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS
Collins Cobuild Intermediate is the perfect language tool for learning English
The online university library
A vital reference tool for teachers and higher-level learners
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.