Take the Big Book wherever you go!
Whether you're new to AA, or you're a seasoned veteran, this is the easiest and most useful app to aid in your recovery. The free version features the full text of the Big Book, prayers, personal stories, podcasts, meeting finder, and more!
The Big Book - The main 164 pages, Prayers, Personal Stories, and more!
- Join the discussion about individual chapters in the comment section!
- Adjustable font size
- Fully searchable
- Navigate by chapter
- Highlight sections of the book
- Listen to your favorite AA and recovery podcasts
- Discover new podcasts from other AA members
- Listen to speaker tapes from meetings around the world
- Enter in your sobriety date and see how far you've come in days, weeks, months, and years
*Big Book and Alcoholics Anonymous are registered trademarks of AA World Services.
Alcoholics Anonymous Audio Tapes - Pocket Recovery!
Step by step explanation of the AA 12 steps of Alcoholics Anonymous via sharing.
Daily thoughts, meditations, and prayers for living a sober life in recovery.
Work the 12 steps of alcoholics anonymous with in-app AA sponsorship
12 Step AA Steps for Alcoholics Anonymous Members Daily Reprieve From Alcoholism
The ORIGINAL sobriety tool available for members of Alcoholics Anonymous
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.