Welcome to Flamenco Explained, the most comprehensive flamenco guitar resource available. Flamenco can be taught, learned and understood!
Flamenco guitar has traditionally been taught by rote – you sit with a teacher who shows you what to play and tells you what to work on. Flamenco Explained is kind of like that, and a lot more.
We developed Flamenco Explained to be a resource for all flamenco guitarists, from budding aficionados to professional players. We aim to demystify this amazing art form by focusing on the form and the art rather than the culture and the mystery. We don’t believe in dumbing anything down – we just believe that many aspects of flamenco can be explained and understood by anyone who’s willing to put in the time and who has a good guide.
If you’re brand new to flamenco or just want to make sure you have all your bases covered, then start with our Learn Flamenco Guitar: The Ultimate Guide course - a guided course that will take you step-by-step from meeting the guitar through your first proper flamenco guitar solo. Along the way we’ll cover all of the important techniques, rhythms and concepts you need to know to play (and understand) flamenco.
If you know a lot or a little about flamenco already and need more specific help, browse our massive library of tutorial videos, where you’ll find instruction on tons of techniques, Palos (flamenco forms), and material from full solo guitar pieces to individual falsetas. And dive into other flamenco topics that aren’t taught anywhere else.
With this subscription, you will receive:
-Access to our library of over 300 (and counting) videos on all topics related to flamenco, including technique, compás (rhythms and forms) and accompaniment of singers and dancers.
- Music notation and Tabs available for download
- Beautiful, HD streaming videos
- Shot and edited with three angles for easy-to-learn guitar playing comprehension
- No Internet required! Stream videos or download and watch later.
- Pick up where you left off
- Leave comments and feedback; help us grow
- For existing subscribers, you can simply sign in to your account. No need to re-subscribe.
To access all features and content you can subscribe to Flamenco Explained on a monthly or yearly basis with an auto-renewing subscription right inside the app.* Pricing can vary by region and will be confirmed before purchase in the app. In app subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of their cycle.
* All payments will be paid through your Google Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Terms of Service: https://learn.flamencoexplained.com/tos
Want to maximize your students' success while saving yourself time? Well,...
LIVING THE GOOD LIFE!Experience the Kingdom in your faith, family, and finances.That’s...
The IMSLP app allows you to browse the award-winning IMSLP / Petrucci...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.