Farmers® offers quality coverage if you’re in an accident, but focused driving could help you avoid an accident altogether. What’s focused on driving? Keeping your attention on the road ahead, not on distractions like your phone. That’s why Farmers introduced the Signal ® app. Signal rewards good driving habits encouraging you to stay focused. Active Signal users also qualify for a discount on their Farmers auto insurance. Drive towards savings with Signal!
- Monitor your progress towards earning an initial and renewal discount
- Track improvements in your driving behaviors
- Beat the streak of how many trips you can complete while staying focused
- Invite other drivers in your household to see who can get the best focused score
- Get access to roadside assistance
How to get started:
1. Enroll in the Signal program through your Farmers Insurance agent
2. Download the Signal app
3. Start driving today!
Note: After successfully registering in the app, trips automatically begin when you start driving, so there is no need to manually start your app.
*For additional details, please visit farmers.com/signal. Signal is not available in all states.
We value your privacy. Learn more about our Personal Information Use: https://www.farmers.com/privacy-statement/#personaluse
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.farmers.com/privacy-statement/#donotsell
Clearcover's mobile app lets you view your policy information, submit claims, change...
Metromile can help save low-mileage drivers an average of $741/year on car...
Skiptax is the first online french tax refund system approved by the...
With snapADDY VisitReport you can get started at trade fairs and in...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.