Supports you in scoring/sharing a table tennis match.
• clearly displays the current score
• shows who is supposed to be serving
• has a simple undo button (we all make mistakes)
• allow easy flipping players when they change ends
• option to see scoring history of each game in a graph
• possibility of using 'warm up' timers (with optional sound/vibration notifications)
• option to work with a Toweling down timer
• option to work with the Expedite System
• possibility of casting the score on to a TV using ChromeCast
• possibility of mirroring the score on another android device using Bluetooth
• has the possibility to recall the entire score sequences of all games of a match
• support for referee-ing doubles matches
• import/export functionality for previously reffed matches
• transfer 'in progress' match to another device using NFC (a.k.a. S-Beam)
• can be used in landscape and portrait orientation
• option to share the entire scoring history on e.g. Facebook
• option to share a summary of several related matches (e.g. club against club)
• option to send the result of a match by text message or email e.g. to a fellow club/team mate
• when sharing by means of email it is possible to include the complete scoring history
• tries to auto-complete player names from your contact list
• remembers previous entered player names for auto completion for next matches
• remembers all matches you scored
• specify a color per player (e.g. of the shirt they play in)
• select matches listed on e.g. tournamentsoftware.com
• define matches up front for easy selection later
• customize colors of the app (e.g. to match your club colors)
• official table tennis rules link in menu (configurable)
• post a result to a configurable website (ask the web-master of your club)
You may check with your web-master if it is possible to have one or both of these last two options made available
The WearOS (wearable) version supports the more basic functionality only.
• Read Contacts: for auto-completing player names when setting up a match
• Read/Write storage:for backing up details of each match you refereed with the app
• Network Access: for reading matches/player names from a feed
• Pair with Bluetooth devices: for mirroring score
• Vibration Control: mainly to notify you that a timer has (or is nearly) finished
Scoreboard to referee games of table tennis for tablets and smartphones now!
Full featured scoreboard app for Volleyball and Table Tennis. Vball Ping Pong.
Fast and accurate tennis scores from more than 2000 tennis tournaments.
Turn your device into a professional multisport scoreboard
For scoring a badminton match. Possibility to chrome cast
The essential darts app to keep track of your scores and stats!
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.