DC Access is a convenient mobile application (mobile app) that can be downloaded to your mobile phone and used to apply for public benefits available in the District of Columbia and much more! DC Access is available in multiple languages including English, Spanish and Amharic.
With DC Access you may:
• Apply for food, cash, and medical benefits: Complete and submit an application for food, cash, and medical benefits available in the District of Columbia.
• Recertify benefits: Recertify for public benefits before they expire and receive a recertification reminder sent to you on your phone.
• Update personal information and submit a change of circumstance: Update changes to personal information and circumstance, including change of address, new contact information (phone number, email address), household composition (birth of a child), expenses, and income or assets.
• Upload documents: Upload and submit documents to complete a new application for benefits, recertify current benefits or update personal information/change of circumstance. Users may view all uploaded documents in the DC Access mobile app.
• View Notices: Receive, view, and download display notices that are sent in the mail in the app.
Pay your bills, manage your account, & report outages with the Eversource app.
Video visit with your incarcerated family/friends using Android devices.
Use this app to connect with the Lee County Sheriff's Office...
MyLVHN–Review your LVHN medical rec., email care team, sched. appts. & pay bills
Want to make a payment, analyze your energy usage, or just view your bill?
Access to your patient's information and office tasks – anytime, anywhere
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.