DroidCam turns your Android device into a wireless webcam. Chat on Skype, Zoom, Teams, or use with other programs like OBS & XSplit for your live streams to Twitch / Youtube. You can also use DroidCam as an IP webcam virtually on all networks using an Internet Browser.
- Chat using "DroidCam Webcam" on your computer, including Sound and Picture.
- Completely free with no usage limits or watermarks!
- Connect over WiFi or USB cable*.
- Use other apps with DroidCam in the background, or turn the screen off to save battery.
- IP web camera MJPEG access (access camera via a browser or from another phone/tablet/etc).
- Simple and efficient: Designed to save battery and space as much as possible.
The app works with a PC Client component that installs the webcam drivers, and connects the computer with the Android device. Windows or Linux clients are available, please visit www.dev47apps.com on your computer to download, install, and get more info on usage.
If you like the app, consider getting the Pro version, DroidCamX, which has:
- No Ads.
- High-res video support (up to 720p in HD Mode).
- 'FPS Boost' option to get higher framerates.
- Pro features on the Windows client including video mirror, flip, rotate, contrast, brightness and other controls.
A bargain compared to actual webcams sold in store!
* USB connection may require additional setup
Use your Android phone's camera as a wireless webcam in PC or Mac.
Use your phone as a webcam on your computer over WiFi or USB.
iVCam turns your smartphone / tablet into an HD webcam for Windows PC.
Use your phone as a camera for OBS Studio.
Connect EasyCap or UVC devices for recording and broadcast video/audio stream
Pro Zoom, Streamlabs & OBS camera
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.