CSiSteel features a comprehensive library of steel sections and their structural properties.
From site engineers and suppliers looking for alternative sections based on regional availability, or construction constraints, and structural engineers looking for optimum sections in structural designs to teachers and students for steel design projects.
• Search and select optimum steel sections for steel design procedures, including ASD and LRFD methods
• View equivalent sections based on user selection criteria
• Site engineers, contractors, and steel suppliers looking for alternative sections based on regional availability, or construction constraints
• Structural and civil engineers looking for optimum sections for structural modelling and analysis
• Teachers and students searching for steel sections in steel design projects
• Comprehensive library of steel sections including AISC, CISC, and Arcelormittal
• Get equivalent sections for user selected sections
• Search and sort for sections based on many parameters, including section properties
• Steel library
• Section type, dimensions, or properties
• Steel section
• Steel section
• Section dimensions
• Section properties
• Equivalent steel sections
ETABS® Cloud Viewer is a companion app to the desktop version of...
CSiSections is an essential tool for engineers who quickly need the properties...
CSiUnits is an app that helps in conversion of units.Target Users:• Individuals...
SAP2000® Cloud Viewer is a companion app to the desktop version of...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.