Start the app and point your device in the direction of the mountain peak, and the name of the mountain peak will be shown.
- Identify a mountain and show the name, elevation, and distance to the mountain peak.
- Contains data of more than 400,000 peaks around the world.
- The augmented reality view works even if you are not connected to the Internet.
- Shows the AR view from the specified point on the map.
- Swipe up, down, left, and right in the AR view to adjust the display position.
- All of the features are available for free.