The Beltone HearMax™ app is compatible with the following hearing aids:
• Beltone Amaze™
• Beltone Trust™
• Beltone Boost Max™
• Beltone Boost Ultra™
The Beltone HearMax app lets you control your hearing aids directly from your mobile device. You can change programs, and make simple or more advanced sound adjustments and save them as favorites. The app helps you learn what you can do and how to do it. It can even help you find your hearing aids if you lose them. Last, but not least, you can have your hearing care professional update your hearing aid programs and send you new hearing aid software without taking a trip to the clinic.
Notes: Please contact your local Beltone representative for product and feature availability in your market. We recommend that the hearing aids run the latest software version. If in doubt, please contact your hearing care professional.
Beltone HearMax mobile device compatibility:
Please consult the Beltone app website for up-to-date compatibility information: www.beltone.com/compatibility
Use the Beltone HearMax app to:
• Connect your Beltone Amaze hearing aids to compatible Android devices for direct audio streaming*
• Enjoy Beltone Remote Care: Request help with your hearing aid settings from your hearing care professional and receive new settings and software updates.
And use these direct control and personalization options:
• Adjust volume settings on your hearing aids
• Mute your hearing aids
• Adjust volume of your Beltone streaming accessories
• Adjust speech focus as well as noise and wind-noise levels with Sound Enhancer (feature availability depends on your hearing aid model and the fitting by your hearing care professional)
• Change manual and streamer programs
• Edit and personalize program names
• Adjust treble, middle and bass tones to your preferences
• Save your preferred settings as a Favorite – you can even tag to a location
• Monitor the battery status of your rechargeable hearing aids
• Help locate lost or misplaced hearing aids
• Tinnitus manager: Adjust sound variation and frequency of the Tinnitus Breaker Pro. Select Nature Sounds (feature availability depends on your hearing aid model and the fitting by your hearing care professional)
*Your Beltone Amaze hearing aids must be running software version 10043.4300 or later. Consult the app’s menu My Beltone to learn if there’s an update available to your hearing aids and if your hearing aids and phone supports direct audio streaming.
For more information please visit www.beltone.com/hearmax or the support site www.beltone.com/support/apps-support/hearmax-app-support
AmiHear is a super hearing assistance tool.
All people should check their hearing from time to time, especially those who are at a higher risk of hearing loss such as adults above 50 years, those working in noisy places, those listening to music at high volumes for long periods of time and those experiencing ear problems.
HearMax Super Hearing Aid Amplifier is the ultimate super hearing aid app and hearing amplifier to amplify and boost sound from surroundings for better hearing or super hearing.
HearMax Super Hearing Amplifier is the ultimate super hearing aid app and hearing amplifier to amplify and boost sound from surroundings for better hearing or super hearing.
AudioCardio’s provides clinically proven hearing therapy, designed to help strengthen your hearing, and provide relief from conditions such as tinnitus.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.