Prayer time — is the most accurate adhan and prayer time app in 2020. This azan is created for Muslims who honor their faith. Prayer is an important aspect of the spiritual life of every righteous Muslim. Unfortunately, it can be difficult for our busy world to set aside time for it. Therefore, our azan prayer time usa will help you determine when to pray, keep you up to date with the Islamic calendar, and provide you with many other useful functions for every Muslim. We suggest you get to know the features of this prayer times free app more.
Main functionality of Azan Prayer Time
Among the main functions of "Prayer Times, Adhan, Azan, Athan, Fajr, Dhuhr, Isha", the following can be distinguished:
- Prayer time. The prayer schedule app helps you schedule all the important daily prayers. By setting up alerts for namaz time with azan alarm, the app will regularly remind you of fajr, zuhr, asr, maghrib, isha and shuruk at the proper time.
- Azan. Athan means "invitation" or "announcement", means in Islam the call to obligatory prayer, which is recited by the muezzin or azanchi.
- Fajr alarm is a pre-dawn prayer in Islam. It is the first of five obligatory daily prayers, which together form the second of the Five Pillars of Islam.
- Islamic calendar. Salat times app will notify you of the holy month of Ramadan and help you keep informed of all Muslim holidays, in particular Eid Al Fitr and Eid Al Adha and others.
- Qibla. Wherever you are, qibla compass will help with high accuracy to determine the direction towards the holy Kaaba. To do this, it is enough to have a connection to the GPS and allow the application to access your location. Use qibla direction, finder
- Mosques nearby search. If you are in an unfamiliar area, mosque finder will show you all the mosques in the vicinity on a map.
- Quran. In the quran app free, you can always read Quran wherever you are.
- 5 pillars of Islam. The application has a separate section devoted to 5 pillars of Islam. It will be especially interesting for children to get to know more about Islam.
- 99 names of Allah. You can read Beautiful Names of Allah at any time.
- Simple and intuitive application interface. It is easy to use and ideal for people of all ages.
- You can configure the salah time so that it regularly sends you notifications about prayer and holidays.
- Namaz time reminder is an ideal application for children when you start introducing them to Islam.
- You can read the Holy Quran, 40 hadiths and find words for prayers at any time.
- The application contains a convenient date converter.
- Prayer schedule is made with all respect to Islam.
How to use Prayer time?
Azan prayer time is very easy to use. It is enough for you:
1. Install the application from the Play Market.
2. In the application menu tab, you will see all the functions listed above available. Choose the ones you are particularly interested in.
3. Set up alerts so that Namaz time regularly reminds you of Namaz and other events.
Faith is an important part of the life of any Muslim prayer. Namaz prayer time will always remind you of Namaz, holidays and help you learn more about Islam. Install the azan app now to try it!
Muslim Assistant is an islamic app that offers azan times and qibla compass
Quran, Prayer Times, Adan, Muslim Prayer Times, Qibla, Adhan, Qibla, Salat
Ease and notify your Islamic duties
Get Prayer times use Qibla finder, read Quran and Hadith along Ramadan Calendar
The most comprehensive Salat times guide, Qibla direction, and Azan alarm.
FREE beautiful & accurate prayer times (الصلاة), Azan, Qibla & more. No ads.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.