Effective offline preparation tool for your EASA pilot theoretical knowledge exams. The question bank is constantly updated and maintained.
Our products will assist you in your studies for theoretical pilot exams. Each Aviationexam question for EASA exam preparation is accompanied with a detailed explanation to aid you and if still in doubt, you can engage in a discussion through the question comments and debate with fellow students. Discover your weaknesses and hone your skills with advanced statistics and features. With Aviation Exam applications, you can learn even when you do not have internet connection. Do not hesitate any longer and download the application now!
• Frequently updated and constantly maintained question bank
• Suitable for helicopter and airplane studies
• Over 16 000 EASA prep questions
• Explanation to all Aviationexam questions (EASA prep)
• Advanced statistics, reports and progress monitoring
• Cross-platform synchronisation of user data and testing history
• Offline preparation through the app
• High quality picture supplements
• Flag questions for further review or to ignore some of them
• Over 15 years of experience in assisting you with your exam preparation
• All EASA subjects covered - German and English version of the database available
• Various FAA ebooks for free: Airplane Flying Handbook, Aviation Weather, Pilot’s Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge and many others
The question bank is equipped with filters so you can efficiently focus on what is relevant for you - ATPL, CPL, IR, CBIR/EIR, FOC for EASA prep - both for helicopters and airplanes.
All EASA subjects covered:
• 010 Air Law,
• 021 Airframe, Systems, Electrics, Power Plant,
• 022 Instrumentation,
• 031 Mass & Balance,
• 032 + 034 Performance (Airplane + Helicopter),
• 033 Flight Planning & Monitoring,
• 040 Human Performance & Limitations,
• 050 Meteorology,
• 061 General Navigation,
• 062 Radio Navigation,
• 070 Operational Procedures,
• 081 + 082 Principles of Flight (Airplane + Helicopter),
• 091 + 092 VFR + IFR Communications
Free FAA eBooks:
• PTS - Practical Test Standards
• AIM - Aeronautical Information Manual
• Advanced Avionics Handbook (H-8083-6)
• Aircraft Weight and Balance Handbook (H-8083-1A)
• Airplane Flying Handbook (H-8083-3B)
• Aviation Instructor's Handbook (H-8083-9A)
• Aviation Maintenance Technician Handbook - Airframe (H-8083-31)
• Aviation Maintenance Technician Handbook - Powerplant (H-8083-32)
• Aviation Maintenance Technician Handbook - General (H-8083-30)
• Aviation Weather (AC 00-06A)
• Aviation Weather Services (AC 00-45G)
• Balloon Flying Handbook (H-8083-11A)
• Flight Navigator Handbook (H-8083-18)
• Glider Flying Handbook (H-8083-13A)
• Helicopter Flying Handbook (H-8083-21A)
• Helicopter Instructor’s Handbook (H-8083-4)
• Instrument Flying Handbook (H-8083-4)
• Instrument Procedures Handbook (H-8261-1A)
• Pilot’s Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge (H-8083-25A)
• Risk Management Handbook (H-8083-2)
• Seaplane, Skiplane, and Float/Ski Equipped Helicopter Operations Handbook (H-8083-23)
Stay up to date with Aviationexam and learn what's new right away!
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Aviationexam
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/aviationexam
If you like our app, please rate it. Thank you!
ARSim helps pilots gain proficiency in aviation radio communications.
An interactive technical guide
Garmin Pilot is the most comprehensive suite of aviation tools for Android.
25 Aviation Courses, including Sporty's Learn to Fly and Instrument Rating
Trustworthy aviation news.
Free flight planning social application for pilots
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.