Wirelessly connect your Android device to Adafruit Bluefruit LE modules for control & communication with your projects.
• Send Android sensor & GPS data wirelessly over Bluetooth LE (Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life)
• Control Pad for simple directional control of your projects
• Control Arduino Digital, Analog, & PWM pin input & output
• Send & receive messages via UART monitor in Hex or ASCII format
• Control NeoPixels individually with an interactive color picker
• Scan & list nearby Bluetooth LE peripherals with RSSI and Advertisement data
• Connect & List peripheral Services & Characteristics in Info mode
• Serial Plotter to plot numeric data graphically
• Multiple simultaneous connections (UART and Serial Plotter only)
• Send Images via UART
• Update your Bluefruit device to the latest firmware version from within the app
Learn more about Adafruit Bluefruit LE at:
CySmart™ is a Bluetooth® Low Energy utility developed by Cypress Semiconductor.
Connect is a productivity app engineered specifically for the mobile workforce.
Monitoring and analysing of TwinCAT process data on mobile devices
Remote control your ChamSys MagicQ console or PC setup with this handy app
HMI SCADA with OPC UA , Ethernet/IP, Step 7 and Modbus TCP
Manage Arduino with your smartphone
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.