Advance your HR career by earning the Professional in Human Resources. The PHR demonstrates your mastery of the technical and operational aspects of HR management, including U.S. laws and regulations. The PHR is for the HR professional who has experience with program implementation, has a tactical/logistical orientation, is accountable to another HR professional within the organization, and has responsibilities that focus on the HR department rather than the whole organization.
You will have 150 scored questions (mostly multiple-choice) + 25 pretest questions on the 3-hour exam. By the time the dust settles, you need to score 500 marks out of 700 to pass the PHR exam. The Exam poses questions about five “knowledge domains” in the area of HR. Here is a list of them and the approximate percentage of questions on the actual test that deal with each:
• Employee and Labor Relations (39%)
• Business Management (20%)
• Talent planning and Acquisition (16%)
• Total Rewards (15%)
• Learning and Development (10%)
This app is organized to closely follow the actual PHR objectives for exam. As such, it is easy to find the information required for each of the specified PHR objectives. The objective focus design used by this app is an important feature because the information you need to know is easily identifiable and accessible. There is a lot to know and our free practice tests for the PHR Exam will help you find out where you need to work more and make the most of your study time.
• Contains the complete Revision questions by the expert with detailed explanations
• Practice by topics: Test your knowledge by practicing by topics. A topic that is divided into small parts helps you not be bored when studying.
• Mock test: Mock test simulates the real test format. When you finish the test you will see your score and review all the questions.
• New questions every time: to keep you on your toes, we randomize questions and answers each time you restart a practice test
• No internet connection and registration required
• FREE and minimum ads that annoy you
We hope you find our practice questions helpful as you study to pass your test! If you ever have any questions, please feel free to contact us by email at [email protected] Happy studying and good luck as you begin this exciting step toward furthering your education!
Simplify your application experience with Common App for mobile.Common App for mobile...
Entre is the next generation of business networking. If you’re an entrepreneur,...
★ Download study test prep and Master PTCB PTCE exam on the...
USMLE Step 1 USMLE Step 1 is a one-day test that is...
PTCB & PTCE Exam Prep 2023 is an exam preparation application that...
Increase your ASVAB test score - ACE the ASVAB test 2022!Aim high...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.