Dungeons of Chaos is a retro-style 2D RPG that takes you on an epic journey with numerous spells, skills and tactical combat to employ in order to win the battle against evil. Huge locations to explore (both unique and randomised). Totally ad-free, IAP-free, no internet or phone status permissions required. >20000 sold so far for both major OS together, and 4.8 star rating and a very engaged fanbase on our facebook page, where I discuss frequent updates and additions.
- retro-style RolePlayingGame (RPG) in the spirit of old classics
- vast locations to explore in a top-down 2D tile-based view
- many different character classes, spells and skills to employ. Guilds can give access to advanced classes
- rewarding quests to fulfil
- atmospheric music, and detailed lighting and line-of-sight visual mechanics
- non-linear content and exploration: many locations exist outside the main storyline, with unique monsters and treasure and secrets
- some locations are fully randomised and different each time you play (procedural content generation). Some are randomised and re-settable. And there are over 30 fixed locations supporting the main storyline.
- many rare item properties make for over 5,000,000 combinations that let your armour, weapons and accessories take on powerful bonuses
- defeat many different monsters with unique abilities and challenges. level up your characters and upgrade their abilities.
- find important NPCs to expand your skill sets, find magic books to boost your spell knowledge and improve your equipment by trading your bounty with various shop owners
- intricate fight mechanics: flanking or being flanked makes an encounter change from being easy to being dangerous, and vice versa; using the right boost/support/attack spells and skills will prove vital for survival
- control a party of 6 characters, which you can generate using 9 starter classes and unique character features
- try out different classes, experience different randomised locations, find different equipment, for great replay value
- various difficulty levels. Higher difficulty yields better loot but also much tougher enemies and game mechanics
DETAILED GAME MECHANICS, TACTICS and HINTS are on the blog:
https://dungeonsofchaos.wordpress.com; and also on the facebook page:
Watch a few gameplay videos here:
Dungeons of Chaos is designed to work on as many devices as possible and back to at least Android 4.3, and we have not seen any issues on the devices we tested. If there are any, please report them to us. Please note though that we cannot guarantee it will work on all the 11,000 Android devices that the App store will make it available to. If your device has SMALLER screen size than 640x400, or RAM of 256MB or less, then the app may not perform in a way that is enjoyable. Please bear that in mind and follow the latest information on the SUPPORT blog: https://dungeonsofchaos.wordpress.com/support/ or on the facebook page above.
For any problems or suggestions we would love to hear from you at: [email protected] .
No costly subscriptions. No ads. Free to try several pictures,...
This is an expanded sandbox functionality collector’s edition of our mainstream game....
This is the DEMO version of the popular retro RPG Dungeons of...
Kids-friendly coloring-in app with no costly subscriptions or ads. Free to...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.