Over 26 calculators for pro-audio sound reinforcement and lighting, as well as reference info and utilities. A super handy tool for people dealing with PA, sound reinforcement, sound systems, electroacoustics, pro-audio and lighting
The app is very light (~1MB, like a typical mobile phone photo), works offline and uses no data bandwidth
More than 42 calculations spread across 26 calculators:
- SPL (sound pressure level). Enter sensitivity in dB SPL, power, number of loudspeakers, phase and distance
- SPL sum
- Air absorption attenuation for a given humidity, temperature, frequency and distance
- Ceiling speaker coverage
- Time «» Distance
- Audio frequency «» Wavelength (includes lambda/2 and 2*lambda/3 for line arrays or subwoofer arrays)
- Line Array transition distance (near field to far field)
- dBu «» dBV «» Volts
- Q «» B/W (bandwidth)
- Limiter threshold (and times)
- Amplifier gain
- Speaker cable: low impedance, high impedance (constant voltage line, 70V/100V). Calculates energy and level loss, system damping factor
- Electrical and musical calculators that are related to audio. Unit conversion
- Lights: DMX channel, RGB/RGBW/RGBA and CMY
- Reference info:
Pinouts, proaudio (XLR, 1/4", SpeakOn, DB25) and lighting (XLR3, XLR5) and graphs (Fletcher&Munson, microphone polar plots)
- Utilities (inclinometer, flashlight-needs camera permission that can be later revoked in phone settings)
iOS (iPhone/iPad) and WindowsPhone versions are also available
A FREE Lite version is available for compatibility testing. Look for "Remuda...
RTA (Real-Time Analyzer), FFT (amplitude display driven by Fast Fourier Transform), calibration,...
Functions- Wide range of analysis parameter settings- Real-time display of peak frequencies...
This accelerometer sensor app measures and displays multiple forms of kinematics (motion)...
***WELCOME TO THE C-DUB BRAND***Life just got easier for the gospel musician!...
This app is designed for beginners and advanced fans of acoustic system...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.