Lapua Ballistics is the ultimate 6DOF ballistics tool for mobile devices. Lapua Ballistics is the first mobile ballistics app utilizing the 6DOF calculation model, which makes it the most accurate ballistics app on the market. Lapua Ballistics always offers the latest, Doppler proven Lapua cartridge and bullet data for you to combine with your firearm and local weather information. The app also includes the option to define custom bullets manually.
• Utilizes 6DOF, the most accurate calculation method
• Always available with latest Lapua cartridge / bullet information
• Quick and easy to change inputs like distance, wind speed and angle
• Several result outputs available depending on your needs; numerical, reticle, table and graph views
• Share your calculation results with your friends
Manage rifle / Cartridge data
• Create your own firearm / reticle combinations
• Choose between metric and imperial values
• Set Point Blank-range to different sight-in distances and impact windows
• Define aiming point to moving target
• Define custom bullets (calculations based on BC G1 or G7 and Siacci method)
• Pre-set max 4 powder temperature - Vo pairs to the same cartridge to correct powder temperature sensitivity
• Sight-in-POI, Coriolis calculation
• Compare up to 3 Lapua cartridge/bullet performances to each other
ChairGun: ballistics software specifically designed for airgun users.
Hornady Ballistics features advanced 4DOF trajectory and ballistic calculations
Map based ballistic calculator, atmospherics, and range card.
State of the art ballistics solver by Bryan Litz, Applied Ballistics.
Companion app for Kestrel 5700 and 2700 Ballistics Weather Meters
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.