About St. Teresa: Way of Perfection
About St. Teresa of Avilla: The Way of Perfection Audio-Book
The complete chapter of "The Way of Perfection" by St. Teresa of Avila in offline audio with trancript -- an Audio-Book of St. Teresa of Avila: The Way of Perfection. The advices of St. Teresa of Jesus which are based on her own experiences in prayer during the Europe reformation.
According to St. Teresa of Jesus, there are four stages to attain the spiritual pefection:
3. Repose of soul
4. Perfect union with God
The Way of Perfection is a method for making progress in the contemplative life written by St. Teresa of Ávila, the noted Discalced Carmelite nun for the members of the reformed monastery of the Order she had founded.
St. Teresa of Avila was a major figure of the Catholic Reformation in 16th-century Spain, and eventually was named a Doctor of the Church, while her work became a classic text in Christian spirituality and mysticism, especially in the realms of prayer in Christianity and Spanish Renaissance literature.
Teresa called this a "living book" and in it set out to teach her nuns how to progress through prayer and Christian meditation. The first 18 of the 42 chapters discuss the rationale of being a Carmelite, the rest deal with purpose and approaches to spiritual life.Key Features
* High Quality offline audio. Can be listened anywhere and anytime even without Internet connection. No need to stream each time which is a significant saving for your mobile data quota.
* Transcript/Text. Easier to follow, to learn, and to understand.
* Shuffle/Random Play. Play randomly to enjoy unique experience each time.
* Repeat/Continuous Play. Play continuously (each or all). Give a very convenience experience for user.
* Play, pause, and slider bar. Allows user to have fully control while listening.
* Minimal Permission.It is very safe for your personal data. No data breach at all.
* Free. No need to pay to enjoy.Disclaimer
All of content in this application is not our trademark. We only get the content from search engine and website. The copyright of all content in this application is fully owned by the creators, musicians and music labels are concerned. If you are the copyright holder of the songs contained in this application and are not pleasing your song displayed, please contact us via email developer and tell us about the status of your ownership.