MyHealth Records is an online tool that lets Albertans 14 years of age or older see some of their health information from Alberta Netcare, the provincial electronic health record.
MyHealth Records also lets you keep better track of your health in one secure place. You can get, store, and manage your personal health information.
My Health Records lets you:
- access your lab test results, as soon as they’re ready
- see medicines you received from community pharmacies
- see most immunizations you received in Alberta
- keep journals to track your mood, sleep, weight and fitness goals
- upload and track information from your personal health devices, including blood pressure monitors, blood glucose meters, and fitness trackers that are supported by My Health Records
- print out reports to share with your healthcare providers
- share your record with someone you trust
- safely exchange messages with your healthcare providers, provided they are using the same messaging tool
- add and store other personal health information
Stay up to date with the Alberta Fire Bans mobile application!Regardless of...
Users can find out if the fish they have caught has a...
This Alberta Farmers’ Market application guides you to your nearest Alberta approved...
The Bee Health app is based on current scientific knowledge to address...
Obtain the latest information about Alberta’s rivers, including flood advisories and comments...
When disaster strikes, get more information and take appropriate action to protect...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.