Relieve stress & anxiety, boost performance and sleep better with Guided Breathing — the #1 app for mindful breathing & meditation and a healthier life!
This is the only app officially supported by the Wim Hof Method.
Tap into the unique selection of proven breathing methods and patterns, and learn expert techniques to help you de-stress, focus, boost energy and become more healthy and happy. Just a few minutes a day of mindfulness with Guided Breathing is all you need to quickly start experiencing the positive effects of deep and conscious breathing.
Using Guided Breathing is simple and easy — everyone can do it. Just choose the exercise you need in the app, breathe in and let the soothing wave animations and sounds guide you. Practice whenever and wherever you want — after waking up or before going to bed, at school or at work — and start breathing towards a more healthy mind and body today.
* What does our guided breathing app help you achieve?
* Relieve stress, reduce nervousness and ease anxiety
* Increase emotional well-being and gain a sense of calm and control
* Sleep quicker and better, and wake up easier and with more energy
* Enhance athletic performance, build stamina and strength
* Alleviate pain and recover faster from physical exertion
* Calm the nerves, preventing migraine and tension headaches
* Improve digestion and develop a well-functioning digestive system
* Counter the urge to stress-eat and overeat, maintaining a healthy weight
* Decrease tiredness, increase productivity and enhance creativity
* Boost brain power: concentration, memory skills and mental agility
Get access to curated exercises like:
* Exclusive — Wim Hof guided breathing: boost your body and mind in just 20 minutes
* Warming up: breathe just like the Navy SEALs
* Mindful: quiet your mind and de-stress with conscious breathing
* Anxiety relief: helps you relax whenever anxiety strikes
* Rest: a natural sedative for the nervous system
* Relax: the perfect detox after a long, stressful day
* Concentrate: train your lungs to increase hold time and improve focus
* Elevate: an exercise to instantly brighten your mood
* Harmonize: align your body and mind
* ...and much more
Still wanting more? Create your own exercise with the timings you prefer!
* Unique and diverse collection of evidence-based breathing methods and techniques
* Dynamic and powerful exercises, helping you breathe easier no matter the situation
* An elegant and calming design to keep you in the moment while meditating
* Very easy to use: simply let the animated breathing wave guide you
* Short and clear training instructions to help you get the most out of your breaths
* A calendar to log your training sessions and track the progress you make over time
* Personal training reminders that help you stay focused and on track
* Full customization: adjust any exercise in the app to your meditation needs
* Create your own patterns within seconds, with any timing and audio you like
* A variety of original music and sounds for the different moments in your life
* 100% ad-free, even during the trial period
* No tracking: you own your own data and routines
* Officially certified by the Wim Hof Method
Coming soon — keep an eye out for:
* Personal dashboard
* Rich statistics
* Community feature
* Continuous updates
Free to download and try
Experience everything Guided Breathing has to offer at your own pace during the 7-day free trial.
After your trial ends, continue enjoying the app with Premium. Premium comes with a subscription for 1 Month or 1 Year — as well as all of our upcoming features, upgrades and updates. Your subscription will stop automatically after the indicated period.
Any questions, suggestions or feedback? Connect with us at [email protected]
Scientific proof: https://www.wimhofmethod.com/breathing-exercises
Regular breathing, according to Wim Hof, can improve overall health.
Pranayama. Breathing exercises. Freediving training. Apnea tables. Breath-holds.
Assisting you in controlling your breathing.
Breathing exercises & patterns for anxiety, calm, focus, energy & sleep hygiene
Start learning Buteyko Breathing today. With the Advanced Buteyko Institute.
Yogic breath training for meditation, health improvement and stress reduction
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.