About 4.Do - To Do List & Task Manager
Ever feel like you were busy but not productive? Or feel indecisive on which of your missions, errands, values or goals to tackle first?
4.Do is a decision making tool to organize your tasks and goals based on their importance and urgency.
Based on the Eisenhower matrix/quadrant made popular by Dr. Stephen R. Covey's book the 7 habits of highly effective people, tasks are sorted into four quadrants.
Prioritize your tasks by urgent and important, important but not urgent, urgent but not important, not important nor urgent.
• View all your to dos on the main screen
• Add tasks into any category from any screen
• Set tasks due to repeat daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly
• Reminder notifications with configurable sound, snooze length, vibration, and LED
• Sort Checklist by Alphabetically, due date, date added (oldest first), and date added (newest first)
• Filter tasks based on filters of your choosing
• Easily move task between categories
• Home-screen widgets
• Add tasks from home-screen widgets
• Material design
• Make your own theme combination
• Home-screen shortcuts for those running Android N or compatible launchers
Available in the following languages:
• English 🇺🇸 🇬🇧
• Spanish 🇪🇸 🇲🇽
• French 🇫🇷🇨🇦
• Italian 🇮🇹
• Russian 🇷🇺
• Chinese 🇨🇳
• Hindi 🇮🇳
Four do is great for one time or repeating tasks. So what are you waiting for? It's time to prioritize and get things done.
The only permissions used by 4.Do are contacts and storage. These permissions are required for Google Drive backup and are only requested at that point.Website: