Al‑Anon Family Groups is a mutual support program for people whose lives have been affected by someone else’s drinking. By sharing common experiences and applying the Al-Anon principles, families and friends of alcoholics can bring positive changes to their individual situations, whether or not the alcoholic admits the existence of a drinking problem or seeks help.
The Al-Anon program is based on the Twelve Steps (adapted from Alcoholics Anonymous), which we try, little by little, one day at a time, to apply to our lives, along with our slogans and the Serenity Prayer. The loving interchange of help among members and daily reading of Al-Anon literature thus make us ready to receive the priceless gift of serenity.
The official mobile app of the Al-Anon Family Groups is designed to provide an easy way for anyone affected by someone else’s drinking to find hope and help, whether they can attend a face-to-face meeting or not.
- Al-Anon meetings powered by Zoom with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) compliance enabled. In the app you will see this added security is identified by a green shield inside the meeting. The HIPAA compliance provides the following additional securities:
-- Disallows cloud recordings
-- Forces out of meeting chat encryption on
-- Forces encryption for 3rd party endpoints
-- Disables streaming to any service that only supports RTMP
-- Prevents copying or saving meeting chats
- Connect with Al-Anon friends and chat privately with them
- A built-in private journal, which you can use to track your recovery
- News feed where you can share with your Al-Anon friends what is on your mind; you can also view what’s on your friends’ minds.
- Subscribe to a daily dose of Al-Anon members’ experience, strength, and hope.
- Easily contribute to the World Service Office to assist in the mobile app in being self-supporting.
Discover who you really are!Find yourself. Improve your relationships. Take a free...
TalkLife is all about peer support. Our community is full of people...
This is the most comprehensive app for Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) that...
Feeling worried, sad, stressed or lonely? Need to talk to someone? Download...
Vent is like a social diary, a place for you to express...
Online therapy for anxiety, depression, stress and couples with top psychologists.ifeel: THERAPY...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.